The Easter update is out there for the Roblox game Project Ghoul. Let us see what the update brings to the game.
The new Easter update has been released by the game developers. The update came live on April 24th, 2022. As part of the Eater update you will meet the time limited Bunny Boss. The new update gives you access to 5 new bunny costumes. Few improvements have been made to the game. The VIPs will be eligible to get 3X Daily rewards. There are also some bug fixes and balancing. Just go through the official update below to know everting about the update.
Roblox Project Ghoul Easter Update
- New Easter Bunny Boss (LIMITED TIME)
- Easter Case drop (5%)
- Easter Mask drop (5%)
- 5 different color schemes Bunny Outfits! (1%)
- Bunny Outfit stats: +15% HP, +9% Speed, +10% Damage
- Rewrote NPCs animation systems (was very glitchy)
- 3X Daily rewards for VIPs
- Made inventory frame larger and items positioning better
- Added ability to gift food plus and rainbow
- Added X2 Boss drop dev product
- Fixed(?) Takizawa Kakuja C skill (counter) not working as intended
- Fixed boss drop masks being awarded to VIPs
- Nerfed basic Jason kagune
- Buffed Jason kakuja
- Overall nerfed kakuja clicks
- Added gifted stuff transferring between save slots, in order for it to work you have to join the actual game (not menu) from the slot you was gifted certain stuff on. P.S. – YOU WON’T GET THE BADGE IF YOU DON’T HAVE GIFTED STUFF ON CERTAIN SLOT YOU JOINED IN, JOIN FROM ALL YOUR SLOTS IF YOU WAS GIFTED ON MULTPLE ONES.
- P.P.S. – I don’t guarantee that 100% of AHH’s and AOE’s will get transferred, due to changes were made to monetization handler after the game released. If you won’t get the badge of gifted AOE or AHH – make a ticket with proofs and the person that gifted you it.
Each gives 15 spins, valid until 2nd of MAY
This is all we could get from Roblox Project Ghoul. To know more about Roblox related stuff visit our Roblox Page.