Here you will get the Rune Factory 5 Martin Gift Guide. This guide will help you to decide which is the best gift that you can give to Martin.
How To Select Gift In Rune Factory 5 Gift?
Rune Factory 5 has different characters that you come across while playing the game. As it is a role-playing game, befriending all the characters is a good way to get some advantage.
Now the question arises of how you can make other game characters happy. To do so you just have to gift certain gifts to your fellow characters. Giving gifts to characters, especially on birthday give a boost to your friendship goals. If things go well, you can even end up marrying a particular character.
Below we have prepared a list of the gifts that each characters likes, loves, dislikes, and hates. The same gift won’t work on each character. Also, giving the same gift multiple times to the same characters won’t give you any favors. Gift each gift only once every day to every character. However, do not give a gift that’s disliked or hated by a character. Otherwise, you might lose their friendship.
Rune Factory 5 Martin Gift Guide
- Birthday: Fall 8
- Frequently visited places: Martin and Cecil’s house, True Strike Smithy
- Loves: Dragonic Stone, Orichalcum, Fruit Sandwich
- Likes: All other ores, All fruits, Scrap Metal, Scrap Metal+, Ammonite, Pink Melon, Conqueror Melon
- Dislikes: All mushrooms, Abalone, Blowfish, Object X, Weeds, Withered Grass, Failed Dish, Disgusting Food, Rock, Branch, Can, Rare Can, Boot
- Hates: Butter Grilled Abalone, Blowfish Sashimi, Grilled Blowfish
How To Give Gifts In Rune Factory 5 To Martin?
- Open the game.
- Now go to inventory.
- Choose the item that you want to gift.
- Talk to Martin.
- Give him the gift.
This is all from the Rune Factory 5 Martin Gift Guide. To know more about other gift guides, visit our Rune Factory 5 Gift Guide Page.