Last Updated: 1 day ago
Today we will have a detailed look into what the Banana Wars Update brings in for the game Roblox BedWars. We will also list the official patch note for the game.
On 1st April, 2022 the game Roblox Bedwars received its latest update. The developers have decided to add some fun to Roblox Bedwars. For some time in the Roblox BedWars you will play the game dressed as a banana.
This costume won’t remain for long with you. Even the sword in your hamd is being replaced by a banana. In this update you will also get a Frying pan that hits your enemies really good. You also get a Tornado launcher that you can use to make enemies fly in the sky.
Let us have a look at the detailed official patch for Roblox Bedwears.
Roblox BedWars Banana Wars Update and Notes
We’ve decided to completely shift our focus from beds to bananas.
- Replaced swords with bananas
- Added banana peels into the Item Shop
- All characters are forced to wear banana costumes (for enhanced immersion)
- Officially changed the game name to Banana Wars (please refer to this name going forward)
- Frying Pan – charge up a massive swing to deal huge amounts of knockback
- Tornado Launcher – launch a tornado that can knockup and damage multiple enemies
Both of these items have been added to the Item Shop in all gamemodes!
Rockstar Melody Skin
Checkout the new Rockstar Melody skin in the Lobby! This skin includes a special electric guitar with completely unique sounds.
Free Kits of the Week
- Pirate Davey
- 1.6 → 1.4 move speed multiplier
- 1.5 → 1.4 knockback multiplier
- Melody: you now heal yourself for 20% of heal given
- ???? Boba Blaster: buffed damage, attack speed, and explosion range
- ⏱️ Vaulted the Stopwatch item
- ⛔ Added block textures for the Bedrock block
- ????️ New SkyWars map: Bloom
- ???? Added projectile particle effects
- ???? Earlier this week: added lots of mobile control improvements.
- ???? Emotes from other players are now muted around spawn locations
- ???? Custom match commands are now only enabled in public chat. An option to hide commands will come soon. This was added to prevent tournament and 1v1 abuse.
For more info related to this game bookmark this page. To know more about Roblox related stuff visit our Roblox Page.